Covered parking is available in ramps across from both terminals at MSP. Both ramps are connected to the terminals via climate-controlled skyways.
Parking Tips and Tricks
- Plan Ahead: For information on parking availability, use the real-time parking information system: SurePark. Check it out online or call 1-877-FLY-PARK (1-877-359-7275). Parking rates are also available at this number.
- Choose the Correct Terminal: Know which terminal your airline flies from
- Choose MSP Value Parking: During certain times of the year, parking ramps at Terminal 1-Lindbergh can become completely filled for brief periods mid-week. Choose MSP Value Parking instead and save $4 per day. MSP Value Parking is located across from the Terminal 2-Humphrey and directly adjacent to the light rail station. Free Light Rail Transit service is available for returning to the Lindbergh Terminal. Allow 30 minutes for parking and transportation between terminals.
- Use ePark®: Save $2 per day by using ePark®. Simply insert your credit or debit card into the card reader at the ramp entrance. This will record the time you entered airport parking. Use the same credit or debit card to pay at an ePark® exit lane. The system is fully automated; there is no waiting in line for a cashier. The ePark® option is available in the MSP Value, General and Short Term parking facilities. A receipt is available at the push of a button.
- Use SurePark®: SurePark® allows you to get information about parking availablilty before you arrive at the airport.
Height Restrictions and Special Vehicle Types
Oversized vehicle traffic and parking are restricted.
- Vehicle height clearances are signed 6 feet, 10 inches, or 7 feet in all MSP Value and General parking ramps. Short Term and handicap van accessible parking (located in Short Term) is 8 feet, 2 inches.
- Airport roadway clearances are 11 feet, 8 inches.
- Motorcycle parking is prohibited in the airport's parking ramps.
- Bicycle racks are available at both terminals. Information about biking to either terminal is available from our Bike Access map.